Student and Staff Recognition
Kindergartners and 5th graders received a certificate of completion and participated in a bridging ceremony during the end-of-year luncheon. We wish you luck as you move on to 1st grade and middle school!
The following awards were given at the end-of-year luncheon. Congratulations to the winners for their achievement!
- Top Performer for Math - Ethan (1st Grade)
- Top Performer for Math - Spencer (3rd Grade)
- Racing Reader - Corbyn (3rd Grade)
- Amazing Avatar for Most Tutoring Sessions Attended - Adriaughn (3rd Grade)
- Historian Award - Cheyanne (4th Grade)
Congratulations to the following students who made the Honor Roll!
- Kindergarten – Panteleimon and Henry
- First Grade – Ethan, Jonathan and Delaney
- Second Grade – Roman
- Third Grade – Spencer
Fun With Science!
This is one of our students conducting an experiment at home. His question was: What will make a gummi bear grow? His hypothesis was that "If I put a gummi bear in water and one in milk, then the gummi bear in water will grow the most." He was correct!
(with permission from parents)