1. Author’s Page - This page you design, you take ownership for your course. You can personalize this page any way you want to.
2. Table of Contents - Entries are made into the Table of Contents much like if you were to read a book. This is a way for you to become organized.
3. Syllabus - This is a MUST HAVE meaning that it must be kept in your notebook at all times for you to reference.
4. Lab Contract - This is a MUST HAVE meaning it must be kept in your notebook for you to be able to participate in the Science Lab.
5. Lab Report - This is a MUST HAVE meaning that it must be kept in your notebook for you to reference when you complete your lab work. Also all lab reports are hand written, not typed. Lab Report checklist can be adhered to the back of the Laboratory Report page.
6. Alternative Assignment - An Alternative Assignment is offered for when you miss a lab due to an absence. You may read any section from the textbook and handwrite a full front one page summary of what you had read. This must be a handwritten full page.
7. School Wide Heading - Name, Date, Physical Science, Period
8. Student Assessment Sheet
9. Pages 9-11 Blank - Leave these pages blank for any future notes you may want to make.
12. Pages 12 - ? NOS or Nature of Science or Unit Work and other Units to follow.
Tab pages for “Science Standards” and “I wills”…