- Author’s Page - This page you design, you take ownership for you course. You can personalize and color this page any way you want to.
- Table of Contents - Entries are made into the Table of Contents much like if you were to read a book. This is a way for you to become organized.
- Syllabus - This is a MUST HAVE meaning that it must be kept in your notebook at all times for you to reference.
- Lab Contract - This is a MUST HAVE meaning it must be kept in your notebook for you to be able to participate in the Science Lab.
- Lab Report - This is a MUST HAVE meaning that it must be kept in your notebook for you to reference when you complete your lab work. Also all lab reports are hand written, not typed.
- Alternative Assignment - An Alternative Assignment is offered for when you miss a lab due to an absence. You may read any section from the textbook and handwrite a full front one page summary of what you had read. This must be a handwritten full front page. Please remember, I don't assign an Alternative Assignment... you select it. If you know you are going to miss a lab, you may go ahead and be proactive, complete your assignment and turn it in the next day you return. Please be certain to place "Credit For ***" so I know where to apply the credit.
- School Wide Heading - Name, Date, Physical Science, Period
- Pages 8-10 Blank - Leave these pages blank for any future notes you may want to make.
- Pages 11 - ? NOS or Nature of Science or Unit Work and other Units to follow.
Please note: a spot must be carved out for your "I Wills" that are listed on the board daily which pertain to a particular unit such as Nature of Science. Also laboratory data as well must be maintained in the Unit Section as well..