Good evening Broncos!
This is your Bronco Bulletin for the week of November 5, 2018.
• Due to Election Day, our SAC meeting is postponed from Nov. 6th until Dec. 4th.
• Also, we will reschedule our PTO meeting from Tuesday, Nov. 6. Stay tuned for more details.
• Tuesday, November 6 we will have our Safe Schools ALICE Drill for all students. This drill is designed to provide preparedness for students when an intruder enters our campus.
• If you have not, please stop in to get access to the Family Access portal. Family Access will provide your with real-time access to your child’s grades. You can download the app. Simply come in to our guidance office to receive your user name and password!
• Also, our health screenings for grades Kindergarten, first, and third grades will be held on Thursday, November 8, 2018.
• Flu season is in session and now is the time to act! Register now for the Marion County Public Schools’ in-school $0 copay flu shot clinic. Clinics will be held at our school on November 9, 2018. Protect your child from the flu by signing up at www.marionflu.com or by returning the paper form to school.
At Belleview, all students are required to wear uniform shirts every day. Please make sure your child is in compliance with this expectation.
Marion County is offering a website called Community Reads! The site provides family resources to assist with reading choices and other interesting materials. Please check it out on the Marion County homepage!
We have great happenings occurring on our campus every day. We celebrate our successes by posting on Twitter and our website. Please follow us on Twitter @BelleviewEle.
As always… GO BRONCOS!