Greeting Belleview Broncos!
Thank you for an awesome return on last week. As this 2nd nine weeks comes to an end, we encourage you to keep pushing for excellence every day. Hard work with consistency will bring great rewards. We have just a few reminders and updates to share with you:
- Tomorrow begins a 4-day week for students. Friday, January 15th, is a teacher workday, so there is no school for students.
- QSMA Testing will continue this week. Math sessions 1 & 2 will be administered on January 11th and 12th for all Face-to-Face 3rd - 5th Grade students.
- 3rd-5th Online students who were absent on last week during testing have an opportunity to complete their assessments on Wednesday and Thursday. Please reach out to your online teacher for more information or to inform of when you will be bringing in your child/children.
- Our K-2 Students will be working to complete the 2nd Diagnostic test in i-Ready for Reading and Math.
- No School for students Monday, January 18 in observance of the national holiday of MLK Day.
- Classes resume January 19th with the start of Quarter 3 instruction.
- All Belleview Elementary Chromebooks checked out during last year’s school closure need to be returned to school unless your child is currently receiving instruction online for the current year. If a device was checked out and the student is attending school face to face, it needs to be turned in to make sure we have a device for all students.
- Masks are mandatory for students and staff, as well as anyone entering the school for any reason. Please make sure masks are worn properly, covering both the nose and mouth area. This will help us slow the spread of COVID.
- Please remember, if you are sick, please stay at home. We want to make sure we are all doing our part to slow the spread of COVID-19.
Stay safe and we look forward to see our staff and students bright and early tomorrow morning.
See you all soon!!