Good evening Broncos!
This is Jannissa Nettles-Brown, your assistant principal calling to deliver your first 2019 Bronco Bulletin for the Week of January 7, 2019.
• Welcome Back!
• We are in Semester 2 of our year! It is time to kick into gear and strive for our Bronco Best!
• Monday, January 7 through January 18, we are taking our AP2 I-Ready Diagnostic testing. It is extremely important that all students are present during this time. This testing also helps us determine reading and math progress. Ask your child about the I-Ready Rumble Contest beginning this week where students can earn an Electronic or Favorite Toy day on Friday, February 1 for their best performance!
Tuesday, January 8 is our Kona Ice Day! Send in a few dollars for a tasty treat!
Our first PTO meeting is also on Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 2:30 p.m. in the media center. Stop on in after Car line and join us as we plan great activities for our school.
• Report cards go home on Friday January 11, 2019. Please review with your child and contact your child’s teacher for any questions or concerns.
• Students in 4th and 5th grade will participate in the annual Silver River field trip at this time. Classes began visiting the museum on January 3 and will continue to January, 8. Please continue to send the $3.00 fee for the trip.
• On Wednesday, January 23, we will have an Early Release, so please be prepared to make arrangements for an early dismissal.
• The Winter Break Challenge has drawn to a close for the district with over 120,000 minutes read! I hope one of the winners is a Belleview Bronco!
• Stay tuned for more information about some great activities we have in store for the month of February! I can not wait to spill the beans!
• Don’t forget our Community Reads Website! Reading materials are designed to provide all parents with resources to promote reading at home.
As always, Go BRONCOS!