Sra. Blanco Spanish 2018-2019
Spanish 9B is an introductory course and some knowledge in necessary to be successful in this class. We will emphasize vocabulary acquisition as well as the use of the present and simple tenses. Culture is an integral component in the acquisition of language so we will study the costumes and cultures of Hispanic peoples all over the world.
- to engage in conversation, provide and obtain information, express feelings and emotions, and exchange opinions.
- to be able to demonstrate knowledge of Spanish interpersonally, interpretively, and presentational at an appropriate level.
- To reinforce and further their knowledge of other disciplines through Spanish.
- to demonstrate an understanding of social interaction within Spanish cultures through participation in cultural activities.
- to apply knowledge of Spanish language and cultures to further knowledge of other disciplines.
- to demonstrate a knowledge of use of Spanish language within and beyond the school setting.
Please, please, I'm in need of tissues, antibacterial wipes, dry eraser markers
(1) composition notebook (1) glue sticks
(1) two pocket folder (2) pens, (2)pencils
(1) packet index cards /zip loc bag (2) highlighters different colors
All activities are categorized in the following skills:
Test/ Projects 50%
Classwork /Quizzes 40%
A = 90-100
B = 80-89
C = 70-79
D = 60-69
F = bellow 60
- to attend all classes daily and be on time.
- to provide the school with an adequate written explanation or appropriate documentation indicating the reason for the absence within three (3) days of the absence.
- to request makeup assignments from teachers upon the return to school and to complete this work within one (1) day for each day of absence except in the case of extenuating circumstances.
Is the student responsibility when absent according to The Student Code of Conduct: p.12-17 to make-up all work been done in class.
To view a copy of my Procedures in PDF, please click here: https://www.marionschools.net/cms/lib/FL01903465/Centricity/Domain/13629/Classroom_Procedures.pdf
I will update my website regularly. Remember to visit the website to see what is going on! Please, email me when you are absent, so I can guide you or send work to you, also register at remind.com so you can receive reminders from me.