Welcome to Civics!
- All classes will be using Google Classroom, for more information on how to access click on Course Information.
- Attendance Must be taken (Monday - Friday by 3 P.M.) in google classroom, for more information click on Attendance.
- Parents to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students: email@example.com or through Google Classroom
- *(10:00-11:00 A.M.) & (5:30-6:30 P.M.)*
*These hours I ensure all Parents and Falcons I will be in front of my computer to answer as many questions as possible.*
I will be available quite frequently outside of these hours as well to assist with questions, concerns, and more importantly to help our students learn!
Civics is the study of the rights and duties of citizens and how the government operates. The primary content for the course pertains to the principles, functions, and organization of government; the origins of the American political system; the roles, rights, responsibilities of United States citizens; and methods of active participation in our political system. The course is embedded with strong geographic and economic components to support civic education instruction.