Game & Simulation Foundations
This is the Level 1 course in the 3-year Gaming sequence.
This course is performance-based and paperless. I use Microsoft Teams to deliver and collect student work, much of which is student-created games.
In this course you will:
- Work in small teams
- Understand the roles of people on a design team
- Practice soft skills
- Learn 3 different game engines
- Create many different types of games
- Appreciate the history of games and gaming
- Generate design documents for your games
- Make characters, active objects, and backgrounds
- Test for Adobe Photoshop industry certification