As we face these HISTORIC days, we will continue with school but in a slightly different format.
We will be using the Google Classroom for all of our assignments for now.
If you are having a problem accessing the Google Classroom from home check the following:
1. google "Google Classroom"
2. go to the upper right corner and find your little account icon. Change the account from your gmail account to your marionstudents.net account.
3. If you are still not in my classroom, email me and I will get the code for you.
Remember that you can always access the Google Classroom through your MCPS Desktop.
The 4th Quarter grades will count so make sure to go to the Google Classroom EVERY DAY!
Office Hours: I will be available for direct responses Monday - Friday 10:00 - 11:30 and 1:00 - 2:00. If you email me, I will respond ASAP. If you need special help, please let me know.
We are in this together! Stay strong and Stay AWAY from others. The faster we get this right, the faster we can get back to normal.
Remember to be safe and stay positive. Be silly - it's fun!
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
Welcome to Anatomy & Physiology Honors class. This is going to be a great year as we study the human body. This course will explore many aspects of the human body system by system. We will have some laboratory activities including the dissection of a fetal pig.
Below are some important papers you need to go through.
- Anatomy & Physiology Honors Syllabus: This contains the course information along with the policies for various things including class rules, assignments, lab work and much more. You need to go through this and bring questions to class.
- Laboratory Safety Rules This contains the laboratory safety rules for our class. You will be given a printed copy of this document in class. Make sure to go through each rule and bring questions you have to class.
- Signature Page of Acknowledgement This is a page that you MUST turn in signed by both student and parent/guardian. You will be given a printed copy of this document in class that will be turned in only after all questions or concerns are addressed and the document is signed. As with any document, do not sign this unless you clearly understand what you are signing. Feel free to ask questions needed for clarification.
The information about our assignments, due dates, deadlines, tests and more will be on the Google Classroom. Students are given the class code based on the class period. Parents, if you would like to view the Google Classroom, you can be invited by emailing me the following information:
- Student Name
- Parent Name
- Parent Email (this should be a Gmail account)
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.