Attendance is still a legal obligation, even in an online setting, and is a record that is frequently monitored for compliance.
- You need to log into Google Classroom EVERYDAY to answer the attendance question(s)--located on the individual class period pages.
- Even if you are not ready to submit an activity/assignment or do not have one to submit, please submit the attendance question daily.
- You have 24 hours to submit your attendance for that day. Please do NOT go back to past missed attendance queries because submitting an Attendance check-in LATE will NOT count.
Past Due Assignments
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
Remind app - If you have not already done so, please sign up for the FREE Remind app so that you can receive messages from me, such as when I update my webpage with new assignments. You can also use it to text me with questions or concerns. Not only is it free, but it keeps your phone number and mine private.
- To sign up, text 81010 and in the message type @llindsey
- I will be available via Remind daily from 9:00 am—7:00 pm to assist with assignments or to answer questions