3rd Nine Weeks
ELA (English Language Arts)
- determine the lesson or moral of fables and folktales from diverse cultures
- describe the overall structure of a story using information gained from the illustrations and words in a print or digital text
- identify the focus of specific paragraphs that support the main topic of an informational text, using both print and digital texts
- know and use text features to locate key facts or information in a text and identify images that contribute to and clarify a text.
- writing to explain/informational writing