Physical Education will be meeting 3 times a week for 50 minutes each time.
Below is the link for this year's schedule.
MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY 8:30 Bray Bray Burfening Bray Burfening 9:20 Taylor Taylor Carpenter Taylor Carpenter 9:20 Cunningham Brown Cunningham Brown Brown 10:10 Lamperski McGrath Lamperski McGrath McGrath 10:10 Grade 2 Burfening Grade 2 Cunningham Grade 2 11:00 Carpenter Lamperski 11:40 Grade 3 Bruegger Grade 3 Crosby Grade 3 12:30 Webb Harris 12:30 Cicione Crosby Cicione Cicione Crosby 1:20 Haworth Harris Haworth Haworth Harris 1:20 Anderson Anderson Bruegger Anderson Bruegger 2:10 Miller Miller Webb Miller Webb
*Please wear tennis shoes to PE daily. Ladies need to wear shorts under their dress or skirt.
If your child does not wear the correct shoes they will not be allowed to participate in class that day. This will also result in their grade being lowered.
Students(grades 2nd-5th) are allowed to bring their tennis shoes to class and change while attendance is being taken. Kinder & 1st must wear their shoes to class.
They, however, will not be allowed to go back to class to get their shoes if the shoes were forgotten.
BASIC P.E. PROCEDURES
- Proper shoes: sneakers (cover whole foot) – LACES or VELCRO. NO Sandals, cowboy boots, flip-flops or “crocs”, these can pose a safety concern and will prevent your child from participating in class for that day.
- No sunglass or hats unless medically approved. A doctor’s note is required.
- If your child needs to be excused from physical education activities, we will need a note from the parent/guardian. If your child needs to be excused for three (3) days or more, we will need a note from their doctor. A doctor’s note will be honored until the doctor’s release note.
- Girls who wear dresses or skirts to school should wear shorts underneath.
- Belts need to be worn with baggy pants/shorts.
- Water bottles will be allowed in PE this year. Please have your child’s name on it.
*We will be in Building 2 or the PE portable if weather conditions are as follows:
Heat index is over 95 degrees
Wind chill is below 45 degree
Rain/lightening in the area
This is for the health and safety of All our children.
We also feel that the students need to learn about the whole body. If we are in the PE portable we will be covering various health/wellness related topics. We feel very strongly about the student understanding the importance how their food, body and mind interact with each other.