- Students will have homework on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings - no exceptions.
- Occasionally, homework will be assigned weekends.
- Homework assignments are graded. When students do not turn in homework assignments, they receive a zero for that particular assignment.
- Some homework assignments are recorded in my gradebook.
- Missing homework assignments can affect a student's report card grade.
- When a student is absent from class for whatever the reasons, it is his/her responsibilities to come to me and get the missing assignments - no exceptions.
- Parents are encourage to track their child's academic progress through the Parent Portal on the district website.
- Parents can also track their child's academic progress through their graded assignments which will be returned to the student as soom as assignments are graded and recorded.
- My classroom is and always will be a positive learning environment for all students. When students misbehave and cause classroom disruptions, they take away valuable learning time from those students that want to learn. I will not tolerate any rudeness or disrespectful behavior in my class.