• Students should have a one subject spiral notebook (or composition book) that will be kept in class for writing.

    They also need a binder stocked with plenty of notebook paper and tab dividers.  The divider names are Bellwork, Spelling, Collections, Writing, Novels.

    We only use pencil as we do a lot of writing and need the ability to erase.  Please, no pen.

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.