Welcome students and parents to US HISTORY. My name is Mr. Cotton. Feel free to contact me at any time.
Phone: (352) 671-4700 ext. 58619
The following are our class procedures:
1. If you are not in the classroom when the bell rings you will be counted as tardy. (No exceptions). Sign in on the classroom tardy log.
2. If you are absent from class for any reason it is your responsibility to make up all missing work. (You will have 5 calendar days from the date of your return to school to make up all missing assignments, test, etc.)
1. Be prepared with paper, a pen or pencil and any other materials your instructor request.
2. To use the restroom, ask to be excused, sign-out, and take the restroom pass with you. Proceed to the restroom in our building and sign in upon your return.
3. Do not bring food or drink into the classroom. You may have a single bottle of water with a cap on your desk. No other type of drink will be allowed.
4. You will need a folder/binder where you will keep your class assignments. Bring it to class everyday. It will be graded each nine weeks. Organization of the material within the folder will count.
Always show respect:
To yourself by doing your best and asking for help when you need it
To each other by not laughing or criticizing others, and
To the teacher by not talking when he is teaching and by participating in class.