1. Students need to log into their desktop portal.
2. Once, they are logged in, find the menu options at the bottom of screen and find GOOGLE APPS.
3. All students, except for Mrs. Carty's Homeroom, need to find the plus sign at the top right hand corner.
4. A small screen comes up for them to join a class. They then need to type in this
Class Code: tjjht3y
5. They then should be logged into our Distance Learning Google Classroom where they have access to thier Reading, Writing, Math, Science, and Social Studies assignments.
AR Quizzes at Home
Students can now take AR test from home.
Their username is: lunch number
Password is: birth month and last 4 digits of birth year. (For example if their birthday was in October of 2011, they would type in 102011)
Zoom is a conferencing platform we will use to check in with each other, ask questions, have mini lessons, and/or for read alouds. Our zoom meetings are scheduled for every Wednesday at 8:30 a.m and 4:00 p.m. You will be sent a link on Class Dojo with a meeting number and password for these meetings.
Art- Mrs. Cavalier
Music- Mrs. Collins