Dear Parents....we will be taking the i-ready Diagnostic Tests right away at the start of the year.
We will be taking the Reading test on August 27 and 28 and the math test the next week on September 1 and 2.
We break each test up into two days so the kids can take their time and not feel stressed. We tell them to do half of it the first day and the otehr half the second day.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me or call the school.
1. Bring at least one clean mask to school each day. (You will be asked to wear it when social distancing is not possible.)
2. Bring a water bottle with your name on it each day if you do not plan to get breakfast from school.
(If you get the school breakfast you will be given a small plastic water bottle. We are not allowed to drink from the water fountains this year due do to Covid-19.)
3. Use Hand Sanitizer when asked to.
4. Hand in your best work.
5. Enter prepared to learn.
6. Exit the room leaving your area clean.
7. Show respect to adults and peers.
1. Be kind and respectful
2. Listen the first time
3. Put forth your best effort
4. Do not talk when the teacher is talking
5. Do not touch others
*hitting, striking, pushing, or hurting another student is an automatic time-out and/or referral