Find the NHJ Science Lab on Google Classroom in your student portal under Google Apps! Code: lvvzosx
If you are having any difficutly accessing Google Classroom:
1. Make sure students are accessing it through their Student Portal using thier student email account.
2. On a personal computer google will default to a personal google account so make sure that the account in the top right corner is logged into the student google account. (A video will be posted on my front page for help with that.)
3. Make sure the code you are entering to "Join A Classroom" is correct. (All the letters are lowercase, including the first letter is lowercase L as in larry.)
4. Email me at email@example.com if any problems continue and I can add a student manually.
The following dates identifty which grade levels should be working in Science Lab each week. (Dates are subject to change!
April 1st - 3rd 4th and 5th Grades
April 6th - 10th Kinder and 1st Grades
April 13th - 17th 2nd and 3rd Grades
April 20th - 24th 4th and 5th Grades
April 27th - May 1 Kinder and 1st Grades
Important Info about Assignments:
- Science Lab is a special area class designed for enrichment learning as a part of our STEAM Magnet.
- Assignment in Science Lab are ungraded but still highly encouraged during our distance learning because Lab would be a part of a students regular scheduel.
- Students are only responsible for completing 1 ACTIVITY/ASSIGNMENT PER WEEK THEY ARE ASSIGNED TO SCIENCE LAB. (But they are welcome to do more if they are caught up on all other responsiblities!)
- All assignments have flexibilty so if you are having a problem completing an activity please let me know and we can modify it to your needs.
- Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns!
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.