Mrs. T. Taylor's Kindergarten Class
Distance Learning Expectations
As we embark on this new journey of virtual learning, I would like to share with you our Distance Learning Expectations tasks for your student:
- ELA (Reading/Writing)= 3 tasks weekly
- Math= 3 tasks weekly
- Social Studies= 1 task weekly
- Science= 1 task weekly
- i-Ready Reading= 30 minutes weekly
- i-Ready Math= 30 minutes weekly
- Read 30 minutes daily. Continue to select books from myOn.
Please visit the following websites for Special Area Tasks: Music (Mr. Kinsey), Art (Mr. Wicklein), and PE (Coach Farris).
Weekly learning tasks will be assigned and posted on Class Dojo in Class Story. Weekly assigned tasks need to be submitted inside your student's portfolio every Friday by 4:00pm. There will be an activity title for each assigned task to indicate where you should post each assigned task. I will also be available to you via Class Dojo 10:00am-12:00pm, Monday - Friday to provide assistance and to answer questions that you may have.
* We will learn and grow together through our new journey of virtual learning. Your flexibility is greatly appreciated.
Marion County Publice Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.) These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child's image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.