Ms. Park 8th grade Pre-Algebra
E-Textbook, HW, and Extra practice Assignments:
Log on information:
Enter the site through the Marion County Desktop
To access Pearson:
1. Sign into Marion portal
2. Across the bottom of the page, in white, click e-textbooks
3. Click on the brown tile labeled Course Schedule
4. Click on the hyperlink e-textbook to the left of Pre-Algebra
5. Click on the Pearson Realize box on the right side of the screen
6. Assignments are found under classes, which is the red/orange box
7. There are three tabs
a. Not started: is a new assignment not started by the student
b. In Progress: is an assignment the student started but has not finished
c. Completed: the assignments and grades that are completed
8. Students can retake and HW assignment for a better grade.
*Homework Policy: HW is assigned on Pearson Realize for students with access to the internet. Students without internet access is issued a textbook upon request.
**Online HW for the week is due each Saturday by midnight.
**Paper HW for the week is due the following day.
***Late HW is accepted at any time within the quarter, without penalization. For best results and better grades HW should be done the day the lesson is taught.