Welcome to Ms. Thomas' Class
Welcome to Our New Learning Opportunities!
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
All assignments are now on Google Classroom.
- Each week, you will be expected to complete 3 ELA tasks, 3 Math tasks, 1 Science task, and 1 Social Studies task. Assignments will be graded and are due by Friday of each week.
Google Classroom directions:
https://www.marionschools.net/whe To get to Google Classroom
- MCPS Desktop
- Sign in (just as always)
- Go to Google Apps (bottom in white)
- Click the Google Classroom icon
- Students will work on Iready Reading and Math for 45 minutes each week.
- Students may read books on MYon and take AR tests from home by using the following website: https://hosted257.renlearn.com/72115/
- If you have questions or concerns, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents can also send me a REMIND text. I will be available from 8:30 – 9:30 am or from 1:00 – 2:00 pm.
PE/ Art/ Music:
- Art is the Specials for this week. Please click on Ms. Condie's webpage for your assignment.