Mrs. Drake-First Grade
- Google Classroom
Go to your MCPS Desktop. Go to the bottom of the page and click white words, Google Apps.
Click your Google Classroom tile. This is your new home for all assignments.
Click on the purple box with my name. Click Classwork at the top of the page. Begin working:)
You will go to Google Classroom EVERY DAY.
***Parents, you must be logged out of your personal Google account before your child logs in to the Desktop. You must use the child's school email account:
- Parents, please check your Remind app daily! Please text, call, email or schedule a video chat as needed. Office Hours: 10:00-11:00 a.m and 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- School phone number (352) 671-6810 Ext. 86
- Email: Pamela.Drake@marion.k12.fl.us
- CHROMEBOOK PARENT HELP DESK-(352) 867-2100--If you have trouble with your school issued chromebook, call between 7:30-4:30. This is ONLY for chromebook technical issues.
- Mr. Lanza's Youtube Channel-
AR read alouds that you can test on!
Click on the link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3phpO27uDNRTAwxMX5Yp_w
- https://hosted257.renlearn.com/72115/-Here is the link to sign in to AR.
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.