Mrs. Carlson's 2nd grade
Please see important information regarding student work and scheduling HERE :)
2nd grade drive through pop'n drop: Tuesday, May 26th, 8am-10am, front car line!
Zoom Class Party: June 1st! See Class Dojo for time and invitation. See you then!
Message me on Class Dojo. This is my primary means of communication with parents and students of my current class.
Office hours starting Wednesday, April 1st, 2020:
M-F, 10-11am and 2-3pm.
Assignments for the week can be found under the "Assignments" section of my webpage. They are due 7 days after they are posted. New work for the week will be posted on Monday mornings.
I have tried to make as many assignments online-only as possible. If completed work cannot be shown on the site, please take a picture and send it to me via the Dojo app or school e-mail.
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
District Expectations for Students
- 30-45 minutes a week in iReady Reading and iReady Math (2 lessons in each subject passed per week)
- 3 assignments in ELA per week
- 3 assignments in Math per week
- 1 assignment in Social Studies per week
- 1 assignment in Science per week
- 20 minutes of independent OR family reading per school night
- 1 Special Area activity per week (Teacher will post the Special Area and a link to that teacher's webpage each week)