Mrs. Carlson's 2nd grade
Welcome to my site!
I look forward to connecting with each of you and continuing our learning journey together.
Office hours starting Wednesday, April 1st, 2020:
M-F, 9-11am and 2-3pm.
I am working from home, but am available to answer any questions/concerns you may have. :) The main way I will be sending out information is through the Class Story on the Class Dojo app. You can use the app to message me as well. I can receive and respond to e-mails at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am also available by phone during office hours at 352 462 3291.
Assignments for the week can be found under the "Assignments" section of my webpage. They are due 7 days after they are posted. New work for the week will be posted on Wednesday mornings.
I have tried to make as many assignments online-only as possible. If completed work cannot be shown on the site, please take a picture and send it to me via the Dojo app or school e-mail.
District Expectations for Students
- 30-45 minutes a week in iReady Reading and iReady Math (2 lessons in each subject passed per week)
- 3 assignments in ELA per week
- 3 assignments in Math per week
- 1 assignment in Social Studies per week
- 1 assignment in Science per week
- 20 minutes of independent OR family reading per school night
- 1 Special Area activity per week (Teacher will post the Special Area and a link to that teacher's webpage each week)