WELCOME TO MRS. MILEY'S CLASS
IN THIS 4th GRADE CLASSROOM, WE ARE ALL ESSENTIAL PIECES OF THE PUZZLE!
Please make sure to check your child's take home folder daily for important news and information.
If you have not scheduled a parent-teacher conference yet, please do so as soon as possible by calling or e-mailing me.
You should have all the information for the sites your child will need for home learnig experiences (spellingcity.com and ReflexMath) - if you need the information, I can provide it by e-mail as well.
THIS WEEK IN OUR CLASSROOM
English Language Arts (ELA)
- Reading technical text
- Summarizing text
- Multiples and factors
- Prime and composite numbers
- Motion and speed
- Florida explorers
- Native tribes of Florida
Parents, home learning experiences for our classroom will include reading, vocabulary, spelling, cursive and math practice.
English Language Arts (Reading and Writing):
- Read a chapter book for 20-30 minutes (may also use MyOn)
- Spend 10-15 minutes working on vocabulary or spelling on www.spellingcity.com
- Work on spelling words with paper and pencil (see spelling practice ideas)
- Cursive worksheets will be coming home for students to complete starting the last week of September.
- Practice multiplication facts
- ReflexMath https://accounts.explorelearning.com/reflex/student