Welcome to Mrs. Adams Teacher Website:
I am so happy you are here visiting my teacher homepage.
Throughout my teacher webpage useful information will be uploaded or inserted to keep you posted on what is happening in out classroom and at our school.
The best way to stay informed about what is going on in and out of our classroom is:
- #1 Checking and Signing daily your teachers website for ATTENDANCE DAILY.
- #2 Checking your child's folder for resources, graded papers, homework, important updates, Newsletter etc.....
- #3 Checking your classroom Dojo account daily
- #4 Checking your email/notes sent in folder
- #5 Checking your voicemail
- #6 Please make sure students are logging on to i-Ready daily with a total of 45 minutes of Reading and Math by the end of the week.
- #7 Please make sure students are reading daily or using I-Ready daily for DAILY ATTENDANCE.
Again, please contact me if you need any assistance at any given time.
I will be online to anwer any questions you may have during these times:
9:30 am-10:30 am
1:00 pm- 2:00 pm
During these hours I will be availble to communicate with you via e-mail or ClassDojo. If you would like to speak to me over the phone, please call me at 352-291-7900 EXT: 50334.
- 45 minutes iReady Reading (per week)
- 45 minutes iReady Math (per week)
- 20 minutes daily reading