Welcome back Students!
Being a Proficient Reader is an essential part of life that we will continue to strive to achieve together throughout these difficult times. To protect the health and safety of our students, staff, and faculty, schools are closed, but the learning will continue as we transition patiently and with flexibility to this new way of online learning (Distance Learning).
My contact information is listed below, and you may contact me between the hours of 9:00am-3:45pm.
- My Google Voice number (352)-897-0022
- Email via Marion County Public School's email account: firstname.lastname@example.org
My office hours are Monday-Friday from 11:00am- 1:00pm. These are the times that I am available to you for questions and concerns. If I miss your call, it is likely that I am assisting another student. If you leave me your contact information, I will get back to you within 24 hours.
I will be implementing Zoom for our class meetings and interactions; please check your student's email daily for informational updates.
Distance Learning Assignments:
- Assignments are Graded
- All Assignments are Required
- Turning in Work for alternate assignments providing that you do not have computer access.
- You may email your assignments to me via your student email account.
- You may take a picture with a phone and send the work to me.
- You may turn in work using any free app (such as Adobe Scan) that you can scan with a phone and email to me.
1. Complete at least one (15 minutes) of Iready reading per week. Monday-Friday.
2. Complete at least two (20 minutes) of System 44 per week. Monday - Friday
3. Choose a book of your choice from your System's 44 library to read at least 15 minutes nightly, if time permits.
4. Check your student email daily for additional announcements. Students please keep in mind that "Summer" vacation has not begun "yet".
Please review the assignments page for additional assignment information.
This is the perfect time to have fun in the flow of your own environment, and enjoy this educational journey as you "take charge" of your educational learning. If you schedule and pace yourself accordingly with diligency and perseverance you will be successful!.
Have a Wonderful Day! Goooo Panthers!!