Mr. Luther 7th grade Life Science at LWMS
Hello, my name is Mr. Luther. I am very pleased to have your child this year for life science. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me or email me. I prefer email, it is the fastest way to communicate. you can reach me at email@example.com or call the school at 352-671-6120.
The human body project is a computer report done in Microsoft Word Online. Students can access this by logging into their portal. Part 1 of this report will be due 11/22/16. If you have internet access you can access Word Online. Below are the items which must be completed in part 1 of the human body report.
- Describe the levels of organization from smallest to largest of these things (organ, tissue, cell, atom, molecule, organ system, organism)
- Explain the functions of the skeletal system
- Explain joints, cartilage, ligaments and tendons
- Explain the functions of the muscular system
- Explain the difference between voluntary and involuntary muscles
- Explain how muscles work in pairs
- Explain how the skeletal and muscular system work together to help maintain homeostasis in the body