If I am assigned to your student as their Inclusion Teacher, please take note of the following:
- I will continue to prepare all paperwork necessary for your child's meetings. You will be contacted if a meeting is needed for this year. You will be able to participate by phone.
- I will be contacting you to find out if you would like your child's services to continue. I provide support in their reading and math classes (for a few it is science and social studies as well).
- If you would like for these services to continue, we will work on a plan, such as a day and time each week when I can work with your child.
- If you do not want services to continue, an IEP meeting must be held to temporarily suspend services.
- If your child recieves speech, language or OT services, the provider will be contacting you.