Home Reading Log <click here to download
I am excited to announce that our school is implementing READ 180 Universal, an innovative blended learning solution by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, built to ensure all readers are on a track to college, career, and beyond. After careful consideration, your child has been selected to participate in the program in order to support his or her instructional needs.
READ 180 is a research-based program with proven results in raising student reading achievement. READ 180 uses cutting-edge technology to deliver individualized reading instruction for each student, provide valuable practice with essential reading skills and strategies, and motivate students to become confident and lifelong readers.
In our READ 180 class, your child and I will work together to:
*HOME READING LOGS ARE DUE WEEKLY(ON FRIDAY'S)
- Bring his or her reading proficiency up to grade level
- Apply reading and writing strategies to other subjects such as social studies, science, and math
- Develop multi-paragraph writing skills
- Build knowledge and develop essential literacy skills for college and career readiness
- Develop a deep level of confidence in themselves and their reading abilities