GOOGLE CLASSROOM INFORMATION
- Students please sign into your Marion County School Portal.
- Check your student email for the classroom invitation. Follow the links provded in that email.
If the invitation did not work, follow the directions below:
- Students please sign into your Marion County School Portal
- Click on the Google Classroom icon (it looks like an outline of a person standing in front of a green chalkboard)
- Click on the addition symbol at the top of the page
- Input the class code: lghefcz
DISTANCE LEARNING DUE TO COVID-19
- Google Classroom Distance Learning begins Wednesday, April 1st. Please follow directions on how to access google classroom from your student portal/desptop.
- Supplemental learning material can be found on the district home page with printed versions at all Walmart locations in Marion County. You can also find a link to the electronic version of the packet on the assigments tab here.
- Please contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about the work in the review packet.
- Additional things students may use:
- iReady (45 minutes a week in Reading/Math)
- MyON (the Spring Break MyON Challenge has been extended!)
- Continue to read 20 minutes each night.
- Please visit your specials teacher websites as they will also have assignments for you.
- Accelerated Reader access at home: During this trying time, AR is offering access to its services from students' homes. Your student(s) will temporarily be able to access the same AR resources they utilized at school. Teachers and Students should be able to use their normal AR credentials to log in from home, however, they must use a specific Accelerated Reader Enterprise site as listed below. https://hosted257.renlearn.com/72115/
- Follett eLearning:Follett is offering free access to Lightbox and AV2/World Languages interactive eBooks during this time of e-learning for teachers and students! Lightbox eBooks are easy to use non-fiction eBooks that connect to standards and topics in science, social studies, language arts, math, social-emotional learning and more. There are over 1000 titles that support all grades K - 12, including more than 100 titles in Spanish.AV2/World Languages offers access to 100 high-interest titles in 10 languages. They are designed to create an immersive language-learning experience while promoting diversity and multiculturalism.
- With the link below and username/password, you will have free access to Lightbox and AV2/World Languages titles through June 30, 2020. A unique site has been built by Follett to temporarily house all of the titles, along with additional free resources.
1.) Go to destinydiscover.com.
2.) In the Location box, it says “Any Location.” Do not change.
3.) In the School box, enter “Follett eLearning, McHenry, IL” and click Go!
4.) To log in, click on the “Log In” button at the top right of the screen.