Belleview High School Cambridge AICE Program Admissions Information:
Admission to BHS Cambridge AICE Program courses will be based on the following:
- Middle school curriculum / courses taken
- Middle school grades / grade point average
- FSA Reading & Mathematics / other standardized test scores
- Attendance and Discipline Records
- Teacher Recommendations are used in certain cirmumstances
The Cambridge AICE Program at Belleview High School is a magnet program. This allows us to accept qualified students from outside of the BHS attendance zone. Please do not confuse this with "school of choice" - that does not have anything to do with magnet programs.
If you have questions, you can review our AICE FAQs page or email Mr. Brewer (Jeffery.email@example.com).
Link to 2020-21 Application (Please note, all applications are online only): https://applytomarionschools.com/login (application may be down until application period starts)
Dates & Deadlines:
- Magnet Program Expo at MTI: 11/21/2019
- Magnet @ the Mall: TBD (Proposed Date is 1/13/2020)
- Belleview High School Cambridge AICE 8th Grade Parent Meeting: TBD
- Application Window & Deadline: 12/2/2019-1/31/2020
- Admission Decision Returned to Students: TBD