Belleview High School Cambridge AICE Program Admissions Information:
Admission to BHS Cambridge AICE Program courses will be based on the following:
- Middle school curriculum / courses taken
- Middle school grades / grade point average
- FSA Reading & Mathematics / other standardized test scores
- Attendance and Discipline Records
- Teacher Recommendations are used in certain cirmumstances
The Cambridge AICE Program at Belleview High School is a magnet program. This allows us to accept qualified students from outside of the BHS attendance zone. Please do not confuse this with "school of choice" - that does not have anything to do with magnet programs.
If you have questions, you can review our AICE FAQs page or email Mr. Brewer (Jeffery.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Link to 2019-20 Application (Please note, all applications are online only): https://applytomarionschools.com/login
Dates & Deadlines:
- Magnet Program Expo at MTI: 1/10/2019 5:00-7:00pm
- Magnet @ the Mall: 1/12/2019 12:00-3:00PM
- Belleview High School Cambridge AICE 8th Grade Parent Meeting: 1/15/2019 6:00pm BHS Cafeteria
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Admission Decision Returned to Students: Mid-March