Belleview High School Cambridge AICE Program Admissions Information:
Admission to BHS Cambridge AICE Program courses will be based on the following:
- Middle school curriculum / courses taken
- Middle school grades / grade point average
- FSA Reading & Mathematics / other standardized test scores
- Attendance and Discipline Records
- Teacher Recommendations are used in certain cirmumstances
The Cambridge AICE Program at Belleview High School is a magnet program. This allows us to accept qualified students from outside of the BHS attendance zone. Please do not confuse this with "school of choice" - that does not have anything to do with magnet programs.
If you have questions, you can review our AICE FAQs page or email Mr. Brewer (Jeffery.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Link to 2018-19 Application (Please note, all applications are online only): 2018-19 BHS Cambridge AICE Program Application
Dates & Deadlines:
- Magnet Program Caravan (Visiting All Middle Schools): 12/4-12/7
- Magnet Program Expo at MTI (Cafeteria): 1/10/2018 5:00-7:00pm
- Belleview High School Cambridge AICE 8th Grade Parent Meeting: 2/8/2018 6:00pm BHS Cafeteria
- Application Deadline: Friday, February 28, 2018
- Admission Decision Returned to Students: Mid-March