Welcome to Ms. K's Class!
Tuesday, 6-2-20 I am not grading any assignments that I receive after 2:00pm and grades will be finalized after that time. I am still finishing up grading now. If you think a grade in the gradebook is incorrect, send an email with student name, period #, assignment number, the grade you received in GC or email AND how it was turned in. Thank you Ms. K
1) student name
2) period #
3) assignment Example) 6.3
4) grade you think it should be
5) how assignment was turned in Example) GC for Google Classroom, email IF by email, please tell me the email name if it is not the students
2) Please see below
- You can email me anytime through Skyward.
- I have set up a Zoom account and will meet with you EACH Thursday from 10:00 - 11:00.
- I will have office hours each morning 11:00-12:00 and each afternoon 1:00 to 2:00.
- Emailed assignments will be graded last. They take more time...
- Please, turn your work in to Google Classroom! If you cannot, email properly oriented, typed or neatly hand written answers. Answer all the questions asked for, and only those. I am not accepting pictures of textbook pages, anymore. If you cannot type them into a document in Google Classroom, then write them on a sheet of paper and take a picture, please. You can then submit the picture in GC or on email it to me. Please, have them oriented correctly.:) PLEASE, make sure anything sent on email has the students name, period number, and assignment number. ex 6.3. Also, put one lesson per email. If I cannot read it, I cannot grade it.
Last turned in, last graded. I will get to them.
No one has to do extra credit work.
- Please do not mark an assignment turned in in Google Classroom if you did not turn it in in Google Classroom.
- PLEASE, PLEASE, Please, check out Ms. Clark's videos under assignments: 'eTextbook directions on how to get to and use the eTextbook'.(Ms. Clark) and 'Help with Submitting Assignments to Google Classroom'. I ADDED WRITTEN STEPS (w/ the video) SUBMIT ASSIGNMENTS ON A DOCUMENT INTO GC that I hope will help.
Monday: 5-4-20 12:21PM: FINISHED 6.3, 6.4; STARTING 6.5. PACKETS WILL BE LAST
1) I am working on grades. Assignments that are turned in late, though not counted late, may show up as zeros on the PReport because I haven't gotten to them yet.
2) Please answer all assigned questions. If you are asked to underline something, write/type the something out. And please, no more photos of pages.
Do not try to answer the questions in the eTextbook. Just answer them (don't write the questions) on a document in Google Classroom and submit them. All the assignments given so far have a place to go on Google Classroom!!!!
Please, make sure you(r student) are/is signed into Google Classroom for Science in the correct class(Just one class. :)). Check Gradebook for 'Google Classroom Signin" assignment to make sure you have accomplished this task. 100% means you are signed in in the right place..
Please use your real name on Google classroom. :)
1st period: x7rpcw5
2nd period: 3jtdc5i
3rd period: 2klgql3
4th period: ylusj2u
5th period: st7qqfr
6th period: hyan7s5
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
4-1-20 Hey, everybody! I sure do miss you!! Really! It is too quiet in my classroom. I am trying my best to figure out this 'Distance Learning' stuff as quickly as I can. It is going very slowly. I am trying to learn how to use Google Classroom (again) and becoming very frustrated at my technological ignorance. I am going to try and send this out and see if anyone sees it so I will know I did one thing correctly today. ;)
4-1-20: I will work all day today trying to understand the technology we will be using for the next 4 weeks to communicate. Hopefully, by the end of today I can let you know how I will tell you the CODE for ZOOM that I will be using tomorrow at 10:00 am. I might have to use this webpage, so keep checking. You can call me during office hours today.