Here are directions for completing the 0n-line portion of distance learning for this week.
1. Math - sign onto the student portal and go to I-ready Math. Complete the teacher assigned lesson, and complete 45 minutes in student's path for math. Students need to practice Reflex if possible. Go to Reflexmath.com and input user name and passwrod.
2. Reading-ELA - students sign onto I-ready reading through the portal. Complete the teacher assigned lesson, and complete 45 minutes in their path. The assigned lesson is a review of material we have already done this year. The 45 minutes that is on their path addresses their need (for example, phonics, vocabulary etc.) Students are expected to read for 30 minutes everynight. Students may read a book, or find a book to read on MYON (this is also on the portal, and we have been using it all year). If the teacher assigned lesson does not come up, students can proceed with their path.
3. Social Studies - sign into the portal, and click on the icon for Social Studies Weekly. A picture of the publication will come up. Student click on it, then do all the reading and activities that go with it. Finally, students take the test.
4. Science - Log onto the portal, and click on the Stemscopes icon. A writing assignment will come up. Complete and submit.
Students can also log onto the link I sent out Monday night, and view the webcams from the National Zoo.
5. For PE, please go to the Dunnellon Elementary Website and click on Coach Werner's page (he is handeling 3rd-5th grade). The art and music assignments will be listed on those teacher's websites. The music teacher is Ms. Litterine, and the art teacher is Ms. Yule.
I am available to answer questions Monday-Friday from 8-2.