- Please note that every week your child should get at least 3 passed lessons in both reading and math on iReady. The minutes should be anywhere from 45 - 60 minutes on each subject. Students may get onto iReady through their student portal. This expectation will be at school unless we go to online instruction.
- CKLA - Skills Reader - application of phonics skills and spelling patterns
- Myon Reading - Students should get on to Myon everyday to read at least one book and take one quiz.
- Math - Go Math Pratice pages (take home activities)
- Stem Scopes - This is where the students will be doing science lessons and one assessment weekly. This also is through their student portal.
- Studies Weekly - This is where the students will read and watch brief articles on people, history, geography, etc. This will also have lessons and one assessment weekly. This icon is on their student portal.
- Reading and Math lessons will take place face to face unless we move to online instruction.
- Students may log onto their prodigy accounts for challenging math problems. They can battle against their classmates and others if they wish to.
- Finally, please check your class dojo daily! Invites will given out orientation day! I encourage everyone to sign up for Class Dojo!
This will be our main form of communication. Please be sure to register at https://www.classdojo.com/invite/?c=CEDA3RG
Help your child log into their school portal located at https://www.marionschools.net/
-Click on the MCPS Desktop link (looks like a laptop)
-Enter their username and password that were given on the card.
(All phone calls, emails, and messages will be answered during these times!)
7:00 am-7:30am and 3:00pm-3:50pm
Websites for First Graders to practice at home 😁
High Frequency Word List https://www.marionschools.net/cms/lib/FL01903465/Centricity/Domain/13702/sight words .doc