- Ask and Answer Questions
- Theme or central message
- Character analysis
- Main Idea and Details
- Connection between historical events, scientific processes, or technical steps in a process.
- Capatalize appropriate words in titles
- Abstract nouns (childhood, friendship, courage)
- Explanatory and Informative Writing
Below you will find some websites to assist your child ELA.
- Using place value to add numbers
- Fluently adding and subtracting numbers within 1,000.
Please have you child go on Reflex.
NBT.1.2 – Students will fluently add and subtract within 1000 using strategies and algorithms based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction.
Time, Measurement, and Data Websites
Unit 1: Nature of Science
What is a scientist?
What do scientist use?
How do scientist keep records?
How can you be safe in science?
Unit 1: The World in Spatial Terms
- Map skills