Being disorganized at home or school can make it difficult for kids to succeed. Learning to organize yourself and your materials takes time. Sometimes kids need a little help
Some ideas to help:
1. Use a planner to write down assignments and projects,
2. Use a backpack with compartments to separate binders from textbooks or personal belongings,
3. Color-code classes, using matching folders for each class or subject,
4. Older kids might use a timer or stopwatch to keep track of the time while working,
5. Create a backpack checklist to keep track of items used daily.