We are Sparr Strong!
Welcome to Mrs. Grubbs' class
October 8th from 6:40 to 7:00pm, I will be hosting a virtual open house. This meeting will take place online via TEAMS. Your student will log into TEAMS a little before 6:40. They will navigate to the ELA Team. Our meeting will happen in the general channel of the ELA Team. I completely understand if parents can't make this time. I will be posting the power point on REMIND, ELA Google Classroom, and my web page. I hope to see you there!+1 352-448-0285 United States, Gainesville (Toll)Conference ID: 181 578 647#
7:15-7:50-Breakfast (Grab N Go), Morning announcements, Morning Work and Meet Up
8:40-9:10- MTSS (Virtually)
9:10-10:50- ELA (Reading and Writing)
10:50-11:20- Social Studies/ Sanford Harmony
12:30-1:10- Math Continued
- The students will be socially distanced the best I can within the confines of my classroom.
- Students will need to wear a face covering in the classroom and at any time that social distancig can not be achieved. Students will not be wearing masks during recess.
- I will have a board approved bottle of sanitizing spray to use when needed.
- Students will be using hand sanitizer when coming to school and entering/exiting the classroom.
- Breakfast will be Grab and Go