Distance Learning Information
Distance Learning Fun Facts
- All communication with parents remains through Class Dojo. I can always be reached on Dojo.
- All learning and work happens on Google Classroom, if you need help accessing it click on the slide show https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1yheeBjr10asxuBfk0qTuL7wU_MU9IS3r27vv_O3xSug/edit#slide=id.p
- Mrs. Burrage's Office Hours are 8:15am-2:35pm, students can text me anytime during office hours. I can video chat daily at 11am and 2pm for help as well.
- Every Wednesday we have a Zoom meeting at 11am for tutorials and questions
- Special Area Teachers can be reached through their Teacher Webpage Art: Mrs. Baines Music: Gulick PE: Varnadore Flame: Vilella
- Students must sign into Google Classroom and comment on the morning message by 10sm to be counted for attendance
- One grade per subject area is taken per week
- Students participate in one special area class activity per week, these are linked into Google Classroom or the special area teacher's website
- Click on the link below to access a file with passwords and imortant Google Classroom Log In and contact information
* Click on the link below to access a file with helpful information from the guidance department
NOTICE: Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.