Welcome to Ms. Davidsen's Class!
Our first 9 weeks was a success!
During our second 9 week quarter, we will be focusing on the following:
- Accelerated Reader quizzes: taking our time with quizzes and using the book to find text evidence.
- Choosing library books that are within our individual reading levels.
- Completing homework!
- Reading at home. It is very important for student success that students practice reading, both aloud and silent, at home.
In your child's binder, you'll find the following resources:
- A list of high frequency words. These are words that students should be able to read at first sight. They may not follow conventional rules.
- A list of reading related activities that can be done at home.
- A homework calendar.
- A list of the spelling words for the unit.
***Class Dojo is our primary source for communication. Check out our class story on Dojo to see pictures and videos of the students at school!***