Legacy Elementary Media Center
The mission of the Legacy Elementary Media program is to ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas and information, to provide resources and instruction to support the curriculum, and to promote a lifelong love of reading.
- Each student in 1st and 2nd grade may check out one book for a week.
- Students in 3rd through 5th grade may check out two books for as long as two weeks.
- Students may renew books for an additional week.
- Students may also check out up to five eBooks from Follett Shelf. These books will be automatically returned after five days.
- There are no fines for overdue materials.
- Encyclopedias and other reference books may not be checked out by students. They remain in the media center for everyone to use.
Gifts are always appreciated. They may be added to the media center collection, given to teachers or students, or donated to the public library.