"Statistics are clear: Kids dine with the folks are healthier, happier and better students, which is why a dying tradition is coming back."
Some of my favorite food websites are:
Osceola Middle School
Mrs. Kimberly Frye
Units of Study
* Careers in the Culinary Industry
* Safety and Sanitation
* Culinary Utensils and Equipment
* Reading and Interpreting a Recipe
* Abbreviations and Equivalents
* Nutrition and Food Groups
* Food Preparation
* Food Presentation
* Meal Etiquette
- Assessment (tests, projects, labs) – 45%
- Classwork – 40%
- Participation – 15%
Students are responsible for making up work if absent from school. Students will have one day to make up work for each day of absence. An End of Course exam will be given at the end of the semester. A study guide will be provided. Your child needs his/her AIMS binder everyday along with pen, pencil, and paper.
The following guidelines will be used for classroom discipline. This policy will be used for infractions such as disturbing class, wasting time, being disrespectful, etc.
1st offense – warning
2nd offense – time out from class
3rd offense – phone call home or note
4th offense – referral to dean
- Be on time, prepared, courteous, positive, respectful, and a team player!