WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Hours of Operation
School Day – 7:45 A.M. to 2:05 P.M.
Front Office – 7:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Student Checkout cut off time – 1:30 P.M.
School Telephone Numbers
- Main (352) 671-6200
- Cafeteria (352) 671-6274
- Guidance (352) 671-6270
- Extended Day (352) 671-6273
- Transportation (352) 671-7050
- 6:30 A.M. – 7:45 A.M. and 2:05 – 6:00 P.M.
- $15.00 – Non-refundable Registration Fee
- $10.00 per child/week – Morning
- $38.00 per child/week - Afternoon
- $48.00 per child/week - Morning and Afternoon
Parents are invited and encouraged to volunteer at school. Every effort will be made to find every parent a way to participate actively in his/her child's education.
Volunteers are needed to tutor students, shelve library books, make games, file papers, and chaperone field trips.
To volunteer at Sunrise, contact the school at 671-6200.
Parent Resource Center
We are pleased to provide a variety of resources to help parents support their child's success in school.
- Books, games and activities to support academic standards.
- Staff to work with students and parents (in English and Spanish) using education software.
We encourage you to visit the Parent Resource Center - it is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:00 to 4:00 PM.
Sunrise Elementary has a current business partnership with Ocala Fiber Network. Ocala Fiber Network provides fiber optic internet connection to your home or business. Visit their page for more information.
Sunrise is looking for additional business partners to continue to help the school. We are working on creating technologically engaging classrooms, updating furniture to support flexible classrooms, and providing students with robust supplemental curriculum resources.
Any monetary donations would be greatly appreciated and used to enhance Sunrise. In addition to the district business partner, Sunrise is accepting Partners in Education (PIE) donations. For more information about PIE, please stop by and speak with our receptionist or Assistant Principal.