Earth and Space Science
Hello and welcome to my page. This year will be an adventure as we all cope with how our normal has changed for all of us. My priority is the safety of all students and staff on campus. Please follow the COVID information that is provided from the Marion County School Board. Masks will be required at all times in the classroom due to we are not able to have 6 feet between students and myself.
I will be teaching both online classes and brick and mortar classes. This year will be a new learning experience for both students and teachers as we navigate with technology to reach our students.
I look forward to having you in my class and I will be here to help you succeed and grow this year in my classroom.
This page will give you important information about my classes. Below you will find my syllabus and class schedule. Once again Welcome! Feel free to contact me with any questions. If you need to contact me, please call the front office at 352. 465.6720 they will give me a message or you may email me at Linda.Rubert@marion.k12.fl.us. I am looking forward to a fantastic year. Go Tigers!
My Class Schedule
- 1st - Planning
- 2nd – Earth and Space Science – distance learning using Teams
- 3rd – Earth and Space Science
- 4th – Earth and Space Science Advanced
- 5th – Earth and Space Science Advanced
- 6th – Earth and Space Science
- 7th - Earth and Space Science – distance learning using Teams
Earth Space Science Curriculum Topics
- 1st nine weeks – Nature of Science / Earth’s Structure/Plate Tectonics
- 2nd nine weeks – Rock Cycle/Earth’s History/Atmosphere
- 3rd nine weeks – Weather/Water Cycle/Oceans/Space Exploration/Solar system
- 4th nine weeks – Moon phases/Eclipses/Stars/Universe
Building 6 Room 3