- Helps students improve basic math skills
- Assists with grade level math courses
- Uses math in real world situations
- Meets students where they are and helps them work towards grade level
Needed Materials and Supplies
- Loose-leaf paper
- Ear buds
Expectations - Students are expected to...
- Enter the classroom quietly.
- Stay focused in class during the lesson.
- Do homework correctly and return it in a timely fashion.
- On Moby Max days, get assigned computer and begin working immediately.
We are using a new Math program to help meet student's individual needs in the classroom. Moby Max gives a diagnostic to determine student's strengths and weak areas in math. The program designs lessons specifically to meet the child's needs. During the computer lab time, the learning is monitored, and if student's are having trouble, teachers can intervene one-on-one in the lab.
Students can access the Moby Max program at home on the computer simply type in www.mobymax.com/fl1204 (fl1204 is the school code for Dunnellon Middle) or click this link Program Here. Students know how to login from there.
- A 90-100
- B 80-89
- C 70-79
- D 60-69
- F 59-0
Category Information and Weights:
- Home Work: 10%
- Daily Work & Quizzes: 50%
- Class Work
- Tests & Projects: 40%