- Helps students improve basic math skills
- Assists with grade level math courses
- Uses math in real world situations
- Meet students where they are and help them work towards grade level
Needed Materials and Supplies
- Notebook (prefer composition - no wires)
- Loose-leaf paper
- Ear buds
Expectations - Students are expected to...
- Enter the classroom quietly, get their computers and begin Bell work..
- Treat others with respect and kindness.
- Homework: Work on computational fluency: adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing (depending upon his or her needs, on Moby Mas at home, at least twice weekly.
- Work towards individual goals daily.
Moby Max gives a diagnostic to determine student's strengths and weak areas in math. The program designs lessons specifically to meet the child's needs. During the computer lab time, the learning is monitored, and if student's are having trouble, teachers can intervene one-on-one in the lab.
Students can access the Moby Max program at home on the computer simply type in www.mobymax.com/fl1204 (fl1204 is the school code for Dunnellon Middle) or click this link Program Here. Students: login/lunch number and passwork/first name
I use classdojo to encourage positive behavior and to connect with parents. If you are not connected and would like to be, please email your cell number and your child's name and I will invite you to his/her class! email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A 90-100
- B 80-89
- C 70-79
- D 60-69
- F 59-0
Category Information and Weights:
- Home Work: 10%
- Daily Work & Quizzes: 50%
- Class Work
- Tests & Projects: 40%