RECURRING ASSIGNMENTS FOR EVERY WEEK:
- iReady Reading = 50 minutes weekly (10 minutes a day)
- iReady Math = 50 minutes weekly (10 minutes a day)
- Reading Log = 20 minutes each night [Can be used by the books read from myOn]
*** Special Area (ART/MUSIC/PE) Teachers will be posting an assignment for students to complete on their teacher websites.
Each week we will do 1 assignment for 1 of the Special Areas.***
New assignments will be posted here for each subject on Monday of each week. ALL assignments will be due NO LATER THAN the following Monday. MOST assignments will need to be completed on a computer and either submitted through Google Classroom or by e-mail. Some assignments may have the option of being hand-written or designed on regular paper and then submitted by either scanning or taking a picture and e-mailing that to me. I will be using additional websites on the portal as well, such as: iReady Reading and Math, Studies Weekly, MYON, Reflex, to name a few. Some assignments will be completed directly on these websites and we will be able to view the assignment from there. As always, if you have any questions, please e-mail and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
All assignments will be posted in Google Classroom.
To Access this:
1. go to marionportal.net
2..click on MCPS desktop (the computer icon)
3. log in using your student's credentials
4. Find the Google Apps (If it is not on the home screen- check the other options at the bottom of the screen; Home2, My Tiles, Account, etc.)
5. Click on Google Classroom
6. Your student has already been registered into my class- check out the assignments.
For the special area assignment please see the teacher's name on the teacher website portals: Bostick and/or Werner for PE; Litterine for Music: Yeuell for Art.
Special Area Assignment Tasks Per Week
4/1 - 4/3
4/6 - 4/10
4/13 - 4/17
4/20 - 4/24
How to access Reflex Math
in the web address bar type in www.reflexmath.com
under log in located in on upper right side of web page please select student login
teacher user name is hoookerl
select the name that appears as Hooker
then you will need to enter in your student number