* Students are required to have a mask and a bottle of water every day.
* Students MUST have tennis shoes/ sneakers every day. This helps keep everyone safe on the playground when we are allowed to participate.
* Please encourage your students to unfasten and fasten their clothes when going to the restroom. Also, to to tie their own shoes, and blow their own noses.
* Encourage your child to always ask for help at school as needed.
* It is important to have a consistent nightly bedtime routine. This ensures your child comes to school well rested and ready to learn.
* Reading is an excellent bedtime routine activity. Reading to your child is one of the most valuable gifts you can give to your child.
* Talking with your child about school is an amazing way to help build a safe and successful school year.
* For the first week of school Please make sure to put a name tag on your students back back.
This will help us to easly identify your student.
* Please mark all belongings that are sent with your child to school with his or her name so there is no mix up in belongings.