Notes from our Mr.Martin, Dean of Student...
Things to Remember:
- Please follow all car line rules and procedures. This will make things run smoothly and quickly!
- The back gates open at 7:25 for bus riders, day care providers, and back walkers. Please do not park and walk your child in the back gates, or drive by and let them off.
- Back walker parents need to show their card to pick up the student. If the card is not there, they will have to go to the front office to check ID.
- Parents are welcome to eat lunch with their child at the designated parent table in the cafeteria, or at the picnic tables outside.
- Bus behavior should be the same as classroom behavior. Parents, please emphasize this with your child. If your child gets a bus referral, they will be suspended from the bus for a progressive amount of days – first one, then three, then five…and so on. This could be a major inconvenience if you have to bring them to school, and we want to avoid that if at all possible.
- If you have a question or concern about something going on in the classroom, don’t hesitate to talk to the teacher. Many things can be taken care of early if we are aware. 671-4750 is our main number.
Your child’s education is of the utmost importance, and we are all here to help your child achieve! Please let me know if I can ever be of any assistance…and remember the school wide expectations:
South Ocala’s School Wide Expectations
- Come to school on time every day
- Do your homework
- Keep your book bag organized
- Write in your planner
- Use your manners
- Follow the school and class rules
- Treat others as you want to be treated
- Listen to your teacher
- Follow directions
- Do your work in class
Bee Responsible, Bee Respectful, and Bee Engaged!!!