We are going to use Google Classroom to continue our learning. To view information and assignments you will follow these steps:
1. Log into your MCPS desktop
2. Click on Google Classroom
3. Use our class code to enter (Class code can be found in Dojo)
*Student email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assginments will be avaliable on Mondays and due on Sundays. In addition to assignments posted in Google Classroom, students also need to complete:
• 46 minutes, or more, of both reading and math iReady each week - please remember to take your time and focus on passing your lessons. Please reach out for help if needed.
• 20 minutes of reading daily - books or on MyOn
I will be available through Dojo messaging and also by email (email@example.com). My office hours are 11am-1pm. However, you can reach me anytime through messaging or email. I am here for you and your child! Please feel free to contact me for anything you may need or want to discuss.
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.