Clubs and Organizations
Students can participate in several enrichment clubs at Reddick-Collier Elementary.
- Please contact Mrs. Lindsey for more information.
Morning News Show
- Our morning news show will air Monday-Friday morning at 8:00 a.m.
- Students will work on the show throughout the year. Students will rotate on to the show each semester.
- Students learn how to use a video camera, how to use the sound board, how to speak into a microphone, how to write a script, and how to act while on TV.
Our purpose is to provide co-curricular organizations and activities to permit all interested students an opportunity to participate. Every effort is made to avoid membership requirements that would prevent this participation.
Student Membership Requirements
In accordance with Marion County School Board and established school policies, certain requirements must be met by the individuals involved in activity programs.
These are as follows
- All students involved in activities must have at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA and meet the club's requirements. Students may not have a fine on the "debt list".
- Students involved in any activities, whether on or off campus, are governed by the Marion County Code of Student Conduct.
- Students must complete a student participation and Parental Approval Form prior to joining any club.
Students are encouraged to join and participate in clubs and organizations. Membership requirements are contained in each club's constitutions and by-laws; there are general requirements regarding eligibility for membership in any club or organization.