About Our School
Vision and Mission Statements
Our mission is to empower our students to use higher order thinking skills, responsible decision-making strategies, and problem-solving skills necessary to grow academically and socially. Teachers and staff will utilize various forms of data to make instructional decisions that are best for all students.
At Ocala Springs, our vision is to enhance our instructional delivery in all areas with the purpose of developing successful citizens - every student, every day!
School Profile and Demographics
In the northeast corner of Ocala, Florida, surrounded by open fields, sits a 30-year-old brick school that houses a dynamic group of expert teachers who work well with a dedicated support staff to provide the best education possible for our students.
Fun Facts about Our School
- We are a Pre-K - 5th grade facility.
- Our school is located in the northeast area of Ocala.
- Our school colors are teal, black, and white.
- Our school mascot is the Florida panther.
- Our school was built in 1986. That makes our facility 30 years old.
- We have approximately 630 students.
- We are a racially and socially-economically diverse school community with 80.4% white • 2.2% Hispanic • 15.2% African American • 2.2% Asian • 0% multiracial • 0% Native American/Hawaiian.