12th Grade Information
Your counselor is Brenda Parisoe. Feel free to email me at any time with questions or concerns at Brenda.Parisoe@marion.k12.fl.us. Have a great senior year!
You can view your upcoming 2020-21 schedule on Skyward. Schedule change requests must be received by August 19th. To make an appointment to discuss your schedule, please email me with the following information:
Phone number to reach you
What would you like to discuss about your schedule?
I will schedule a phone appointment with you to discuss your request.
Please refer to the links provided below so that you can be informed and smart about the decisions you make regarding your choices and career.
Online Resources and Links:
- Military Careers: www.todaysmilitary.com
- Test prep: www.vocabulary.com
- Scholarship Search: www.scholarship.com; www.fastweb.com; www.salliemae.com
- State University System of Florida: www.flbog.edu
- College & Career search: www.flvc.org
- Private Colleges/Universities of Florida: www.pcuf.net
- College Athletics information (Junior year):
- College planning tips for Juniors: mappingyourfuture.org/collegeprep/juniortips.cfm
- College planning tips for Seniors: mappingyourfuture.org/collegeprep/seniorcalendar.cfm
Are you on the right track to college?
College Entrance Tests
- Register for the ACT
- Register for the SAT
- Click here for online practice materials for ACT and SAT and CPT
- Click here for more information about resources that will help you with SAT and ACT preparation
- Click here for a downloadable ACT practice booklet
- Click here for the SAT Test Preparation Center
If you are a JUNIOR or SENIOR student who currently receives free or reduced school lunch, you are eligible for two (2)ACT and (2)SAT fee waivers during your high school career (not each school year). See your guidance counselor for a fee waiver.