FREE EBOOKS, BOOK LISTS AND BOOK AWARDS
CITATION GUIDES: MLA AND APA
- APA Style Guide: Frequently Asked Questions about APA Style.
- The OWL at Purdue: MLA Formatting and Style Guide
USEFUL TOOLS FOR STUDENTS:
- The College Board: PSAT, SAT Information and Registration
- ACT Test Information and Registration
- Khan Academy: Free Online Courses, Lessons, and Practice
- Thesis Generator
- Library of Congress: A catalog of incredible resources. Great source for non-fiction material to extend learning in the classroom!
- Marion County Public Library System: Home page to the Marion County Public Libraries
- Internet Public Library: Excellent links to many reference resources, lesson plans, homework help, etc.
Gale Databases offer an engaging online experience for information on a broad range of topics, such as global issues, opposing viewpoints, science, literature, history, and titles for suggested reading.
Your school library is online. See which books are available in your Media Center, check out ebooks, and more!
The Science Fair Project Guide offers step by step information on how to do a science fair project, including examples and a self evaluation tool at the end of each step.